During this uncertain time, please be aware Highland District Hospital is doing our best to manage the impact of COVID-19. Please help us better serve the community by utilizing the Emergency Department for emergent cases only. Please contact your Primary Care Provider for instructions on obtaining COVID-19 testing.
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local/state Health Dept.
- Physician order is required - Please contact your (State of Ohio) Primary Care Provider to obtain a testing order.
- After receiving Physician order - please call 937.393.6274 to schedule an appointment.
- At scheduled appointment time - Please arrive at the new entrance just off of Fenner Avenue and park in the designated parking spots. Then call 937.393.6274 to let the lab know of your arrival. You will be registered over the phone and will be instructed on final steps.
- After testing, you will be asked to quarantine/isolate until test results are finalized.
- If you test positive, know what protective steps to take to prevent others from getting sick.
- If you test negative the result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Please continue to protect yourself and others.
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Clinic Lobby Entrance - OPEN
Patient EntranceNEW! (just off Fenner Road) - OPEN
Saturday - Sunday: 24/7
Emergency Department Patient Entrance - OPEN
Visiting Hours: 9:00am - 8:00pm
***ANYONE ENTERING THE FACILITY MONDAY - FRIDAY AFTER 5:00PM WILL NEED TO USE THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT PATIENT ENTRANCE.***
*Plant Services entrance will remain only for employees.
INPATIENT VISITING HOURS: 10am- 8pm
- Masks are optional while on campus.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or any other infections illness, please do not visit.
- Patients on the Med/Surg unit that are not diagnosed with COVID-19 are permitted to have up to two (2) support persons/visitors accompany them in the room at one time.
-Support persons/visitors are asked to check in at the med/surg nurse’s station prior to visiting a patient room.
- Special visitor arrangements for patients who are diagnosed with COVID-19 will be made at the discretion of the care team.
- Patients with scheduled outpatient appointments and those patients who come into the Emergency Department are permitted to have two (2) support persons/visitors accompany them.
- No visitors under the age of 14 will be allowed. Children 14 and above are permitted to visit but will count as the one (1) visitor for that day.