INPATIENT VISITING HOURS: 8am- 8pm
- Masks are optional while on campus and available at all entrances.
- If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms, please wear a mask.
- If you are experiencing signs or symptoms of illness, please do not visit.
- Inpatients/Emergency Patients are permitted to have two visitors at one time.
- All visitors to the inpatient unit must first check in at the nurse's station prior to visiting a patient room.
- Outpatients are permitted to have up to two support persons accompany them during their appointments.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on campus.
- Patients who are in isolation who are requesting visitor arrangements for children under the age of 14 will be considered at the discretion of the care team.