Become an HDH Volunteer
It’s our goal to help you find the volunteer activity at Highland District Hospital that is the best fit for you. Please answer the questions below. This will help you determine if you are a candidate to be an HDH volunteer. It will also help us decide where you would best fit for our program.
For volunteer opportunities at Highland District Hospital, please click here.
Items to Consider Before You Apply
- Am I at least 16 years of age?
- Do I enjoy meeting new people?
- Am I eager to help HDH patients, families and staff?
- Am I comfortable with a background check?
- Am I willing to complete a TB test?
- Am I willing to receive an annual flu shot?
- Am I willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, or apply for an exemption?
If you answered "yes" to all of the questions above, and wish to volunteer at HDH, please apply here.
For more information about volunteering at Highland District Hospital, follow the links or contact Erin Richmond at 937.393.6360 or email@example.com.